Pages

Thursday, December 16, 2021

Christmas Decoration

 Kia Ora! Welcome back to my blog.

This summer holiday I have taken part in the summer learning journey.

The summer learning journey means that every year in the six holiday there is a summer learning journey.

Every day in the six week holiday there is a task to do. 

Once you have done the task you have to upload it onto your blog.

You get points for doing it, and there is so many prizes to be won.

For today's task it was to make a Christmas tree decoration using google drawing.

I had so much fun doing the task. 

I hope you enjoy having a look at my decoration.

What is your favourite part of Christmas? 

See you tomorrow for a another great task 




5 comments:

  1. Kia ora Ava,

    Wow! well done with your vector art christmas tree decoration! I’m glad you had fun completing this activity.

    Great description of the Summer Learning Journey also, perhaps this will be helpful for other students!

    My favourite part of Christmas is seeing my family and eating lots of yummy food. What is your favourite part of Christmas? I can't believe it is next week!! This year has gone so fast.

    I’m looking forward to seeing your next blog and other creative work during the Summer Learning Journey.

    Ngā mihi,
    Lauren

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kia ora Lauren!
      Thank you so much for commenting on my Christmas decoration.My favourite part about Christmas is spending time with my family.

      Delete
    2. Kia ora anō Ava,

      I hope you and your family have a wonderful Christmas. I hope it doesn't rain on Christmas this year so we can spend lots of time outside!

      Ngā mihi,
      Lauren

      Delete
    3. Kia ora
      Yeah I hope it does not rain.

      Delete
  2. Great work Ava. Love the smiley snowman. I look forward to summer holidays with you too. Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post