Pages

Friday, December 17, 2021

Magic Maths

 Bonjour welcome back to my blog!

I am back with another summer learning journey post.

If you do not know what summer learning journey means I told you about it on the post I made about my Christmas decoration.  

For this task we had to make a copy of this slide.

We got to try out some magic. what involved maths.

It did not work out how I wanted it to work out but you will just have to have look at the end results.

I hope you enjoy my slide.

Do you know some magic? 



1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Ava!

    Awesome mahi having a go at this activity! Magic can be a bit tricky!

    Keep trying at it though, you’ll get it!! Put your working out in the comments and maybe myself or someone else can help you out!

    Sadly I don’t know any magic… I’m always amazed at it though!!

    Pai mahi, Ava!

    Ngā mihi nui,
    Charlotte :)

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post