Pages

Friday, November 5, 2021

Tree Diagram

 Kia ora and welcome back to my blog! 

This week in maths we broke up into 4 groups. There was 2 groups for the year 5's and 2 groups for the year 6's I was in the year 6's group. We did Probability and tree diagram. We had a few questions to work out then our create was to make our own question! I chose to do my question on a google drawing. I did my question around board games. I had a lot of fun making my question. I did not really get how to do it at first. But then it is actually very easy when you know what you are doing. 

Do you know how to do a tree diagram?


1 comment:

  1. Nice work Ava, good illustration and explanation. I enjoyed reading this. Perhaps see if you can see some errors in the sentences above. I havent done these before, so tree diagrams were new to be. I look forward to the next post.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post