Pages

Thursday, November 4, 2021

My House of Brick Reflection

My favourite Lego activity was building the racing car because I really like testing it over and over again to see if we needed to add anything or take anything off. I also really liked how we got to be with a buddy and my buddy was Lucy. And lastly I really enjoyed racing with all of the other cars. Our car went 35cm but that was still so much fun. 


My least favourite Lego activity was mosaic because I found it a bit boring and putting just little studs on a base plate is not really my type of thing. Instead  I would rather make things.


The activity that tested my perseverance the most was pass the brick because one of the rules was to not break anything but some people broke my house. I was trying to make a house. When I got my house back it was not what I was planning it to turn out like.


The most challenging activity was building the tower because we were in a group of 10 and some people were bringing it to them so not every one could reach it. Everybody was shouting and it was a bit too much.


I did not enjoy working collaboratively with others because I think it would be a bit easier working with a buddy. I did not really enjoy working in a group with 10 people crowding around a little Lego mat. It was a bit too hard.  



3 comments:

  1. Kia Ora Ava,
    This is a great piece of writing. I really enjoyed the racing car activity. I also found it quite hard to work collaboratively, it would be eaiser to work by your self or in a pair. Next time I think you should make sure it is not on the side. I don't like it when that happens.Thank you so much for posting this blog.
    -Lucy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Morena Ava - This is one of your best blogs yet. I really love that you are expressing your thoughts around what you did, or didn't enjoyed doing. You may not have enjoyed the larger activity as much, because working in larger groups is challenging. But these are still great skills to have, even if you don't enjoy it. Can't wait to read your next post.
    Leigh

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Ava I really like all the information you added try to add a introduction next time well done.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post